Did you know that Honeybees can talk to each other, or that flies taste with their feet? We are excited to begin our “Creepy Crawlies” Unit! In this unit, we will taste all the food the “Hungry Caterpillar” tasted, sleep in a cocoon and wake up as butterflies, and we will make snail trails (we even get to eat a cinnamon snail shell)!
Your Child Will:
- Learn the letter sounds, letter recognition, and letter writing for letters: M, N, O, P
- Learn numbers one (1) and two (2)
- Work on small muscle development
- Pretend and explore the world of bugs!
- Learn Scripture Verse: 2nd Corinthians 5:17